As your cherished family member gets older, they may need
some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily
simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying
household bills become increasingly difficult for the
You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks
yourself, if you have the time and live close. But if
you don't, you may want to consider hiring a professional
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring,
honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your
team, looking out for your parents or grandparents best
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances
and business duties and you are kept informed of every
step we make. That way, you always know that your family
member's needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely
independent or simply needs extra help to
enjoy their lives, you
get help in any of the following areas...
* Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting,
and record keeping.
* Assistance with check writing and checkbook
* Making sure money is received, receipted,
* Offering second opinions regarding household
issues and unexpected situations.
* Handling day-to-day financial transactions
such as home repairs, routine maintenance,
and emergency medical expenses.
* Planning retirement account distributions
and safeguard against improper disbursements.
* Organizing and reviewing personal, financial,
and legal documents to determine what needs
to be addressed.
* Preparing an inventory of personal assets
* Identifying and planning their retirement
income, needs, and goals.
* Determining current and long-term cash flow
needs by analyzing income and expenses.
* Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social
Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term
* Monitoring investment portfolio and other
assets in conjunction with their investment
* Preparing, planning and filing income, trust,
gift and estate tax.
* Providing referrals to local services and
* Arranging proper level of care, transportation,
and caregiver assessment.
Planning for the future is important, and
elder care services are crucial to help your
elderly family members maintain their independence
and financial freedom. Contact us today for
more information by calling (843) 290-8080
or email us with your name and email at email@example.com.